A downloadable game for Windows
At the start of the Jazz Age in Paris in 1921, young French artist Jennifer Chevalier becomes embroiled in death, espionage and revolution which takes her across the three nations of France, England and Ireland – ably assisted by the ghost of Oscar Wilde.
Jennifer believes the recent death of her father was no ‘accident’. Finding a chained locket in her father’s hotel, Jennifer attempts to use her childhood gift for talking to ghosts to call his spirit back. Unwittingly, the ghost recalled is that of Oscar Wilde, famous Irish playwright, whose affair with Jennifer’s father has bound his ghost to the locket.
Jennifer and Oscar find themselves involved in schemes of murder, ghosts and intrigue as they attempt to solve Jennifer’s father’s murder, and develop a deep friendship along the way…
Back the game on Kickstarter now https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/outsidergames/jennifer-wilde-a-point-and-cl...
Download and unzip the files. Double click on the .exe file.
- Feature Updates, Gamescom and (Tentative) Release Plans20 days ago
- Globe Trotting - E3, Q-con and Liverpool Street Station96 days ago
- New Art!May 10, 2018
- GDC!Mar 29, 2018
- Year End UpdateDec 23, 2017
- A Jennifer Wilde update, New team member and a Kickstarter RecommendationNov 20, 2017
- Jennifer Wilde - Final 24 Hours on Kickstarter!Oct 18, 2017